Home » Write For Us
Thank you for your interest with our Health blog. The ultimate goal of guest posts is to bring well-written, useful content that encourages my readers. Before submitting a guest post, please go through following guidelines.
Health and Fitness Guest Post Guidelines
- The content must be written for TheKarunaCenter.com (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever).
- Posts must be at least 600 words and no maximum limit
- Posts must contain no more than 3 links.
- The content of the post becomes the property of pure-equity.com once published.
Recommended Guest Post Topics
- Physical Wellness (Beauty, Food, Fitness, Fashion, Money)
- Emotional Wellness (Self-Care, Mental Health)
- Environmental Wellness (Gardening, Feng Shui, Interior Design)
- Intellectual Wellness (Wellness How To Guides)
- Occupational Wellness (Career, Entrepreneurship, Side-Hustles, Profiles)
- Social Wellness (Relationships, Travel & Exploration, etc.)
- Spiritual Wellness (Meditation, Yoga, Retreats, etc.)
- Digital Wellness (Social Media, Productivity, etc.)We publish content in the form of in-depth guides, interviews, feature pieces and articles. Before you submit any content, please go to TheKarunaCenter.com to get a feel of our writing style and layout.
Why The Karuna Center Health and Fitness Blog?
- TheKarunaCenter.com is one of the Arts, Business, Computers, Education, Health, Home and Garden, Internet, Real Estate, Reference, Shopping, Society, Sports, Travels blog with Domain Authority DA of 8.
- In this Health blog, each blog will be published with maximum on-page SEO factors and once blog post published, we will submit the link in search engine for easy crawling and indexing.
- Your published link will be interlinked from highly relevant blog post within this blog. (High quality interlinking structure)
- Each and every aspect piece of your article sentences will be well optimised.We are very passionate about our audience and ensure every piece of content we craft is with them in mind. Therefore, staying true to the reader persona outlined above is VERY IMPORTANT.
Our average post length is 1,000 – 2,500 words for non-list posts, as this gives us enough room to explore a topic and offer our users helpful and practical content.
The Easiest Ways To Get Your Submission/s Rejected:
- Posts MUST NOT be salesy, pushy or influencing our readers to buy, promote or be interested in a specific brand, product or person.
- Posts WILL NOT be accepted if they’re not well-written and well-thought-out with a proper story line and sequence flow.
- Posts MUST NOT be posted or syndicated on other blogging platforms (WordPress, Medium, Tumblr) or websites. We use plagiarism technology to vet every post submission.
- Posts CANNOT be focused on readers in a single geographic location as we target a global audience.
- If all information sources are not properly displayed via external links, post will be rejected.
- If you did not read these guidelines…we’ll know!
Guest Post Pricing
We are accepting guest post now. We strongly recommend you send us a pitch for approval before writing a full post. This will ensure your idea connects with our audience and there will also be a stronger chance of your full article being approved for publishing upon completion.
If you have any questions, reach out to mail and we look forward to your fabulous submissions.